Instructions to write a Google Review: To write a Google Review for Angel Animal Hospital – please click on the “Write a Review” link below. You must be logged into your Google account to write a review.
14:15 04 Apr 23
The most caring vets, techs, assistants and staff I've ever had the pleasure working with. My pets are individuals there. They're not just another number.
05:11 29 Mar 23
Done a wonderful job on my boy's paw print and received it very quickly.
10:19 24 Mar 23
20:18 16 Mar 23
My 16 year old daughter insists that we Only see Dr. Piper because Dr. Piper looks her in the face and listens and talks to her and she can tell she cares
JohnDonald Himmelein (DJHimMaLngTym)
16:34 08 Mar 23
I do deliveries here ladies are always real nice about letting me in before they open if I ever had an animal and it needed attention I would drive from Plainfield to there... just because of the way the ladies treat meread more
16:46 27 Jan 23
Staff was very friendly and caring
23:26 22 Dec 22
They spoiled her and was so sweet thank you for making something special for my sadie 💗
15:43 14 Nov 22
The best caring staff in indiana!!It was. Definitely went to he'll quick
03:44 21 Oct 22
It was my first time there. Our dog had been sick. They took very good care of her and were able to diagnose her issues. We were given all our medicine, shampoo and special... diet food before we left so we didn't have to stop anywhere on the way home.The staff were all very nice, friendly and helpful.read more
15:37 26 Sep 22
Great people and reasonable prices.
14:13 21 Sep 22
They have always been responsive to my pet's needs.
10:06 05 Sep 22
Friendly staff explained everything in great detail. If I lived closer I would take my pets there.
12:09 09 Aug 22
I cannot say enough about the staff at Angel Animal Hospital. We had rushed up here last week because our chocolate lab was lethargic and didn’t want to do anything, which... was highly unlike him especially for only being 7 months old. They took great care of us and Kane. Unfortunately, we ended up having to send Kane over the rainbow bridge, but the folks here made it easier. I would highly recommend anyone in the area come here for their pets.read more
21:10 04 Aug 22
Took my sisters dog to get a check up and nails cut. Very nice and reasonably priced. Went back and they always take good care of her dog.
19:55 28 Jul 22
They tell us in the notes that our cats are such good boys and are cute and that's really all it takes to get us to like you. 😻
01:40 24 Jun 22
My pet was sick. They made me come in the back door and they have isolation procedures for pets that are sick so your healthy pets don't use the same spaces before they're... thoroughly cleaned.Great care from this vet!read more
Rick Swengel - regular gmail
19:19 23 Jun 22
The best care for your pets Treatment options and costs are always discussed in advance. No surprises.
02:17 05 Jun 22
Friendly staff. My dog loves it there.
21:53 01 May 22
Best vet I've been too! Always took care of my dog so well and always got us in quickly when there was any kind of problem. When my dog passed away they were so caring and... even reassured me he was a amazing dog. Even gave me a little while longer to see him. I love this vet and will continue to take any pet I end up having here! Everyone here is great.read more
17:08 23 Apr 22
Great Staff for your animals.
19:50 07 Apr 22
I take both of my labs here for their vet needs. I couldn't be happier with the service. The staff here is really great; very knowledgeable, kind, and always willing to... answer questions.read more
20:51 21 Mar 22
I had a 13 year old pug who needed to be euthanized and was in some pain and could no longer walk. I called his regular vet hoping to have some type of compassion and help... but no. Gave me appointments for days away nothing immediate. ER was a 4 hour wait plus. I called 6 other vets until my In Laws told me about Angel. I was able to have him scheduled immediately in that morning. I was so relieved. Someone took compassion on an animal in pain.It was a very hard experience for my husband and I and they made it easier. So much so I am going to discuss with my husband to have our lab switched to their vet. I lost hope in the original vet after the lack of concern or help especially since they had just seen him last week and knew the decline happened quickly.Thank you Angel for helping a dog in need with no run arounds for appointments.-Bullis Familyread more
22:12 17 Mar 22
Exceptional care provided by a very nice and knowledgeable staff. The hospital is done in a Key West design. It is so cool. You would think they were more expensive but... actually they are not at all.read more
Gary M. Kubancsek
13:57 05 Sep 20
Great care and compassion. 🧡
Margie Harper George
17:35 18 Aug 20
great staff and very caring! Took great care of my yorkie.
19:33 09 Jul 20
Wonderful staff who really care about our fur babies. Dr.L is marvelous and even calls on Saturday to check on a patient.
Diane Miller Ferguson
00:58 27 Jun 20
They have taken care of my puppy since he was 11 weeks old, he was so sick. Now he is doing wonderful. Dr Leto is amazing. Love this place.
19:55 04 Jun 20
Amazing staff and services!!!!
19:33 24 Apr 20
Dr Piper has been our vet for almost 20 years, and 2 precious Bichons. we always received great care & concern
22:41 22 Apr 20
I think this hospital is the best I have ever been to. Everyone that I came in contact with was very friendly, educated and helped in some way. Today I received a card... saying how much they enjoyed seeing my adorable Ben. It's little things like this that make this veterinarian office special. when I was in their office they answered all my questions and helped me in every way that they could 😊 Their office was clean and just beautiful. I loved Dr Adkins and all of the staff. I definitely will be back.read more
Michelle Eller Robertson
03:02 22 Nov 19
They truly have the most compassionate employees. We recently lost our rottie to osteosarcoma and we are devastated. They have went above and beyond to help us with... arrangements and just be there for us.read more
16:28 05 Jul 19
Every experience has been great. Awesome staff and the Dr’s show great concern in the welfare of my fur baby. Clean establishment and the McCalls they have put on a show.
22:58 18 Jun 19
Dr. Atkins and her staff were amazing with my 15 year old dog Daisy! She has arthritis and they got her on medicine to keep her comfortable. I highly recommend them!
19:09 15 Feb 19
I have been taking my cat here for a while now. I really like Dr. Leto. The staff has been nice as well. I will say it is a bit pricey but I am sure you get what you pay... for... I really really wish they took Care Credit or had payment options. My cat needs a surgery and 1300 is not something we just have in our pocket and would be a lot easier on a family to have a Care Credit or payment option. I also wish there was more to help pet owners with very difficult animals to medicate. We have an extremely hard time medicating our new cat and have spent a lot of money on different forms of medications. I have dealt with difficult animals and medicated several but our new cat takes the cake and that can be difficult to explain.read more
Penni F Berti
11:44 21 Nov 18
The staff are very caring about your pets and their needs. Thank you to Dr. Leto-Gudel💕
02:56 12 Oct 18
Made me and my dog Brittany feel so special as she went to Heaven. They you to your staff for staying late and giving us comfort.
01:35 03 Oct 18
Everybody is so helpful and sweet. They have lots of patience with the animals! Will def be staying with them!!
Dawn Carney Lowry
03:16 22 Sep 18
For almost 2 months, my poor guy has been through the ringer, I was blessed to have gone to Angel hospital today. My little Shih tzu has been suffering with some neurotic... like behavior and we were trying Prozac and other things and I was previously told by the other vets ( 2 of them) that his blood work was normal etc. Dr Leto wanted to see the blood work. They faxed but not all of the testing, she was not going to let it go without seeing it~ We finally had it faxed over and it WAS NOT NORMAL. She found where it was off. We retested his blood again and compared it and he had worsened (only from 6 weeks before) and then we tested for cushings and he had it. So now, I get to treat his kidney failure and issues and neurological behavioral issues appropriately. WHEN YOU don't trust what is going on with your animal, your little buddy. Then trust your gut and get a 2nd opinion. I did and NOW ~ I have a new Vet. Dr Leto agreed to be Finley's Vet and I am ecstatic. As and Added note~~~ later this evening AFTER 8pm Dr Leto even called me back personally (I had another question); NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!!! Thank you Angels and I do not mind driving from Mooresville to see you!!! I was desperate, they got me in at 230, I was there several hours (testing) and then they sent me home with a solid treatment plan that DID NOT INCLUDE DOPING MY DOG ALL UP! I am not anti-drug. But~ I had a miserable little dude and now he is still stressed but we will be moving in a direction to help him. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! YES you may wait but you know what they got my little guy in THAT DAY!!! when I needed them.....read more
23:15 29 Aug 18
They were very caring and gentle.
20:29 13 Jun 18
I have had an absolute wonderful experience with the veterinarian and staff here at Angel Hospital. My animals are my fur babies and I love how the staff respects that and... treats them as their own. I will recommend Angel Animal Hospital to everyone I know.read more
18:12 07 Jun 18
We had to put our girl, Lucy down almost 2 weeks ago. Today we received a card from the staff and I was just so surprised that a business cares enough to send out a card for... our loss. If services are needed again, we will be going here from now on.read more
23:13 26 Apr 18
Awesome doctors and staff.❤️ Love Dr Lehmann. She is truly great!
07:09 09 Mar 18
Wonderful staff and vet, I felt like I had been coming there all along. Love these guys!
15:07 17 Feb 18
Best vet office ive ever been to. The staff is great! Very friendly and attentive. The doctors are extremely thorough. They even give you copies of their exam notes. No vet... has ever done that for my pets. They actually listen to your concerns and do something about them. 5 stars all the way!!read more
02:56 14 Dec 17
Got us in on short notice to treat our dog's back. The staff are super friendly and babied our him throughout the exam and diagnosis which is what was needed as he was in a... lot of pain and scared. At our previous vet they would just hold him down and examine, which made him freak out more but here they earn his trust and get him to come over to them on his own before getting to work. Love the evening hours as that is super helpful for our work schedule. Fun tropical theme in the lobby too!read more
23:37 10 Nov 17
Worked me and my fur baby in as an emergency. Found out what was wrong that my previous vet missed. Super nice staff. I will definitely continue to take my fur baby here.
14:10 23 Oct 17
There is an incredibly caring & competent staff there. They provide loving care for your “family” members.
20:07 18 Sep 17
Everyone was so kind and gentle with our dog during a difficult time. We felt such peace leaving after having to say goodbye to our first fur baby. Thank you all for the kind... and quick customer service.read more
Susie Harmon Johnson
14:35 07 Feb 17
This is the best place we have ever taken our animals to. First time our pets get excited to go to the vet. They actually run to the doors when they see the building. They... love the place! Great for boarding and animal care!read more
00:51 02 Nov 16
My Sweet Liberty Belle "Libby" wasn't feeling well. Our regular vet couldn't see her till Thursday... which was unacceptable! I called Angel Animal Hospital and they worked... her in immediately! It was a refreshing, calming, CLEAN and well organized space full of friendly assistants and a personable and knowledgeable vet! I knew I took my baby to the right place!Thank you! �read more
Eileen Cogan Endres
23:11 11 Apr 15
Love it at Angel Animal Hospital!!! Best bet I've ever been to.
17:17 11 Dec 14
I love Angel Animal Hospital!!!!!! I wouldn't take my fur babies anywhere else. Luv u guys.
Instructions to write a Google Review: To write a Google Review for Angel Animal Hospital – please click on the “Write a Review” link above. You must be logged into your Google account to write a review.
More great reviews from our happy customers:
“You have continually provided us with the same type of quality service for each of our animals throughout the years. It is your personal touch that puts our concerns for our pets at ease.” John M. - 09/15/22
“We love Angel Animal Hospital and it’s staff! In the years we’ve been bringing our babies there we have always received compassionate, professional care regardless of what staff members we’ve seen or the reason we were there.” Jennifer M. - 08/30/21
“You always provide great care and our dogs love you guys!” Susan J. - 08/30/21
“Great respectful staff who clearly love animals.” Terry S. - 08/23/21
“We have known Dr. Piper for years when she worked for another Vet. When I saw she was building a Vet HOspital, we knew we were switching to Dr. Piper to exam our new dog. Dr. Piper treat the pets as if they were her own. She is a wonderful Vet..” Jane G. - 07/23/21
“ I was greeted as soon as I walked in. They ladies at the front desk took all the needed info. My pup was promptly taken to the back and given his shot. This place is very professional and provide services in a timely manner.” Greg H. - 07/21/21
- ” I called them when I got home they scheduled me that evening.” – Trish W. 10/28/2018
- “Staff and doctors are very caring and patient. I appreciate that they remember our “kids” and we don’t feel like we are just another client.” – Angie C. 10/27/2018
- “Everyone I’ve worked with has always been so helpful, considerate and timely. I also appreciate the follow-up calls I received when I had a medical issue with one of my pets.” – Christina S. 10/13/2018
- “5 Stars” – Debbie K. 10/11/2018
- “The hospital was clean, odor free, safe, and professional in appearance.” – Karen W. 10/7/2018
- “Dr. Leto and her assistant helping us were amazing! They went out of their way to answer our questions and explain how they planned to provide the best care for our ailing cat. We cant thank you enough!!” – Anon 9/28/2018
- “Efficient and gentle care. They did a great job with my older cat who does not enjoy vet visits. They properly assessed his condition and also were able to provide they shots he needed to avoid a second visit.” – Christina S. 7/8/2018
- “Every time I come in everyone is so nice and you can tell they really care for all the pets that come in.” – Ashley L. 7/5/2018
- “I am always impressed with the staff and how well they take care of Kaia. It warmed my heart one visit when one of the assistants who had cared for her before stopped in the room because she knew she was there! It’s nice to know she is remembered.” – Amanda B. 6/24/2018
- “They always show concern and take care of my bichon, Deserae. They are the best and I highly recommend them.”
- “Everyone there was kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable. We appreciated your kindness towards our family when we had to say good bye to Zeke, our golden retriever as well as when we brought our new puppy in for his first check-up.”
- “I have had 3 other occasions where I have needed vet care for my other dogs and for unexpected reasons my vet was unavailable and this office has been there for us no problems.”
- “I took my chihuahua to his regular vet for a teeth cleaning and he came home at death’s door. They’re response was very unforgiving. I came home and called Angel Animal Hospital. I got a very caring and immediate response. Thank you all.”
- “We were greeted promptly and courteously.”
- “As always very friendly and knowledgeable.”
- “The staff was knowledgeable and considerate toward my pet and me.”
- “5 Stars”
- “The hospital was clean, odor free, safe, and professional in appearance.”
- “Angel has always taken good care of our Deserae. They are the best!!”
- “Charlie feels comfortable with everyone!!!!!”
- “The staff was knowledgeable and considerate toward my pet and me.”
- “You put pets first (unlike some vets who put the bottom line first) & you actually listen. I feel like my dog & I are important & that we matter. The staff are great, very courteous and I never feel like I’m a bother.”
- “Otis is our first pet that we are solely responsible for, so finding a good vet was very important to us. Ever since we first brought in Otis, he has been shown nothing but love and care, and we so appreciate that! We love our vet!!”
- “The staff at Angel are wonderful. They love our dogs, are extremely accommodating and very attentive. Thank you guys for all that you do!”
- “We always receive good care.”
- “Cleanest animal practice we have ever visited, most efficient and professional staff, just cringe at price even woth discount as we are low cost clinic pey family but you alk did see us last minute and we are grateful.”
- “You listen to me. You treat my pet with respect.”
- “Great courteous staff.”
- “Sadie and I felt welcomed and comfortable. The doctor took her time to go over all my concerns and gave me solutions so Sadie and I will have a wonderful relationship. I have found the doctor for Sadie. Cannot thank you enough.Love the atmosphere, the Doctor and Staff…just love everything about this place!!!!”
- “We moved to Greenwood in ’13 and needed a closer vet so we decided to give Angel Animal Hospital a try. All staff members have been great, but Dr. Piper has gone beyond any expectations I’ve ever had in a vet! She is truly great and cares for animals”
- “I came in for food, Buddy is a special needs cat and Dr. Piper and the staff take very good care of him. He turns into Mr. Loverman for them and it is great to see.”
- “The staff was friendly, we were seen right away, and it was a very clean and comfortable environment!”
- “The staff is always very friendly, efficient and helpful. We have been going to Dr. Piper for at least 15 years – she goes the extra mile when your pet has a problem. You can tell staff all loves animals! Great place.”